TPC is offering an opportunity for a Quality Engineer willing to accelerate her/his career. This position will report to the Quality Manager, and the main responsibilities are listed below.
Qualification: At least 2 years degree in Quality or Technical field, or equivalent experience. Full 4 years BS or higher is preferred.
EXPERIENCE: At least 1 year in Quality Systems, Corrective Actions, Problem Solving and Internal Audits.
LANGUAGES: Perfect English and Spanish verbal and written, some Portuguese is preferred.
POSITION: Quality Engineer
DEPARTMENT: Quality Department
REPORT TO: Quality Manager
LOCATION: Humble, Texas, USA
Desired Skills & Experience
- Perfect knowledge of ISO 9001:2008
- Internal Auditor Skills
- Problem solving techniques
- Able to manage efficiently different projects at the same time.
- Some knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical and/or Manufacturing engineering.
- High organizational skills and team player
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office programs.
- Effectively manage and document Nonconformities, Corrective and Preventive actions to successful closure to avoid recurrence.
- Conduct Internal Audits, create reports and identify improvement actions.
- Develop Technical proposals; prepare descriptions, specifications and supporting documents regarding project quality requirements.
- Write Quality Instructions and procedures to maintain and improve the Quality Management System
- Develop Inspection sheets, test reports and other manufacturing quality documentation to ensure Quality and proper traceability
- Work closely with all departments to promote ISO practices and continual Improvement
- Prepare Quality Presentations, Indicators and others to communicate the QMS results
- Identify Continual Improvement opportunities, define and follow actions until closure
- TPC offers a competitive salary, 3 weeks paid time off, medical insurance, a large potential for growth, 401K plans and other benefits.
- Should send a cover letter and resume to HR Department email@example.com.
Transformer Protector Corp (TPC) is the exclusive Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) in the USA of TRANSFORMER PROTECTOR technology. 20 years of extensive high-level mechanical research and tests were necessary to design the TRANSFORMER PROTECTOR; the sole technique that avoids transformer explosions and fires that follow low impedance short-circuits. The TRANSFORMER PROTECTOR can be applied to all oil-filled transformers with ratings of 0.10 MVA to over 1,000 MVA.
- Posted: July 10, 2015
- Type: Full-time
- Experience: Mid-Senior level
- Functions: Engineering
- Industries: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
- Job ID: